Redeemed Baptist Church Doctrinal Views
• God created marriage (Gen. 2:22).
• Between a man and a woman that makes them one (Gen 2:24).
• Requires the couple to be faithful, loving, and helpful to each other as long as they both shall live (Mark 10:3-10).
• Not for believers to marry unbelievers (2 Cor. 6:14-18). Malachi 2:13-16; Matthew 5:32; 19:5-6,9; Romans 7:2-3; I Corinthians 7:10-11, 15; II Corinthians 6:14; Ephesians 5:22-23).
• A direct result of continued rejection of God.
• Rejected. And God gives them up and over to a reprobate mind.
• Not welcome at RBC. Leviticus 20:13, Romans 1:20-32, Jude 1:7
Assurance of Salvation or Once Saved Always Saved means
• You, a believer in Jesus Christ, have confidence that you are in the family of God and therefore have eternal life. 1 John 5:13.
• Full emersion of a believer in water (Matthew 28:19-20; Romans 6:3-6
• Also of the Holy Spirit into the Body of Christ (I Corinthians 12:13, Acts 1:5-6; 10:46; 11:28; 19:6)
Tithes and Offerings are
• A form of worship where by we give a portion of our self and or wealth to God and His work, and doing so voluntarily and out of love for God and His work. It is all His to begin with. 1 Corinthians 16:1-3; 2 Corinthians 8-9; Philippians 4:10-19, 1 Timothy 5:8, 17-18; 3 John 5-8, Malachi 3
Infallible Word of God is
• The King James Bible is the inspired Word of God, equally in all parts and in the whole; it is totally inerrant and preserved. (II Peter 1:20-21; II Timothy 3:15-17; I Thessalonians 2:13, Psalms 12:6+7
The Trinity is
• God the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Ghost and they are one. God is three individuals and are still one God. Mathematically you assume it as 1+1+1=3, instead it would be 1x1x1=1 (1 John 5:7)